Height: 30 in (85th %ile)
Weight: 26 lbs 2 oz (81st %ile)
Head circumference: 19in (93rd %ile) (lots o' brains in that noggin)
And now, I feel like this is an appropriate post to brag on how ridiculously intelligent my child is update you on all her 18 month skills, likes and dislikes :)
Likes:
- Being in constant motion, eating, the Hot Dog song, books, Maggie ("Mag Mag"), anything that involves being outside, bubbles, dancing, spinning in circles, climbing the stairs, purses, animals (especially horses these days thanks to JD's birthday party extravanganza - which I promise I will post pictures of soon!)
Dislikes:
- not being in constant motion, not eating, not being allowed to go outside - you may see a theme here.
And now for her "skills" :)
- First, I thought I would list all of Ella's words but I started doing that and I realized there is really too many. (I told you - lots o' brains in that noggin.) She probably can say, with some interpretation, 30-40 words and can sign several more. She is very good with please "pees" and thank you "tank toos" which makes me very proud. She knows all of our names "Ma Ma" (finally!), "Da Da" and "Mag Mag" and she's getting pretty good at all the grandparents too!
- Unfortunately, Ella has also learned two words I wish she would forget. "No" and "Mine." And, she has the attitude to back it up. I can only begin to imagine what her teenage years will be like. I have no idea where she gets that from. Must be Jason.
- She can also make about 15 animal noises but her favorite is definitely the lion. That girl LOVES to growl. In fact, she does it on a pretty regular basis. Gets some strange looks at the grocery store.
- Ella can also point to just about every major body part if you ask her. (And, she is in the mood to cooperate.)
- She will imitate just about any sound or movement that you do. This can be pretty hilarious. And, also potentially dangerous. (Note to self: watch your mouth.)
- Did I mention the girl does a mean hiney shake??? Adorable.
And because I don't like to do too many posts sans pictures, here's a little something for your viewing pleasure :)
No comments:
Post a Comment