Here's a little video I managed to capture of some of Ella's newest "tricks." She is very into "shaking her hiney" these days and uses anything she thinks even remotely looks like a stage to bust a move. As I'm sure you can imagine, it is something close to a miracle to get a 16 month old to perform on cue since her attention span is about negative 2 seconds but this is a small sampling of all of her multiple talents :)
In other news, we are under contract both with our house in Winston-Salem and a new house in Davidson, NC!!! We feel so very blessed that things have gone so smoothly and we I am really looking forward to decorating the new place :)
So cute! We are actually moving to Harrisburg, NC at the beginning of May which is about 30 min. from where you'll be. We'll have to get the kids together sometime!
ReplyDeleteWe live right by Davidson Elementary, so let us know if you guys need anything. Welcome to the neighborhood!
ReplyDelete