Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Daycare report

Ella gets a full written report everyday from daycare that fills us in on what she did that day.  It has a section to tell us when and for how long she napped, which meals she ate and how much (none, some, most or all - bet you can guess which category gets the most check marks), how many wet/dirty diapers she had, etc.  There is also a section at the bottom for "What I did today" that sometimes the teachers fill in with any special activities they do that day.

Here is, word for word, Ella's "What I did today..."

"Circle time. Played outside.  Sang songs.  Had a large BM.  Some got on her boots but I think I cleaned them off.  Clothes are in her cubby."

Now, I know that is probably inappropriate but I almost wet my pants laughing so I had to share.  What a "full" day, hehe ;)

1 comment: