Tuesday, April 19, 2011

We're back...

We had a GREAT time at the beach!! Huge "Thanks!" to Granna and Papa for a fantastic (and free!) beach vacation!!  A little R&R (or as much R&R as can be had amongst 3 kids under 3, haha) was exactly what we needed.

Unfortunately, it was back to reality on Monday and between work, getting our official NC medical licenses, new job paperwork, closing on our W-S house and closing on our Davidson house we have been busy, busy, busy and maybe a wee bit stressed :)  Oh, and somewhere in all this mess we are going to have to figure out how to pack up 3 years worth of stuff.  Ugh - I really don't even want to think about that.  Fortunately, these are all good stressors to have in our lives, but stressful nonetheless.

Ella had a great time too at the beach and really loved playing with John Dickson (whose name she can now say - "Disson") and Henry (sorry, Hen, can't quite say yours yet.)  She, too, has returned to her stressful life of running around nonstop, bubbles, and constantly saying "no." (More on that later.)

Meanwhile, I have about 987 pictures from the beach that I promise to post soon along with more details from our vacay but for now I'm going to have to finish my 80 bazillion stacks of paperwork.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment