Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Beach Pics...finally!

I am finally getting around to posting our pictures from our super fun beach trip courtesy of Granna and Papa.  It was really hard to edit down all 756,892 pictures that I took but I did my best.  It really was a great week.   I am a firm believer that salt in your hair and sand in your toes is good for the soul.  I think the pictures tell the best story so I'll try to keep the writing to a minimum and just cut straight to the good stuff...

Me & all the kiddos.  I'm pretty impressed we got them all in the same shot.  JD is showing off his Buzz wings :)

And one with the little munchkins.

Papa and the Hen.  With the fish who was very popular with the kiddos.

Early morning :)

Miss Ella running around in Granna's "soos." She loves to wear  any and everyones shoes.

Ah, just look at that view.

Playing/eating the shells.

Look!  We got all three in the picture again :)

Playing on the beach.

Miss Priss

Loving the beach!  Although, she was really confused by the sand - if you covered her feet she would cry because she thought she was stuck, haha!

I just love this little pose.

Building some sand castles.

Watching the waves with Papa and Dad.

Our family

Hen came to the beach too!  (He was unimpressed.)

Scrub a dub dub

Ella showing off her bikini bod

Amanda made this super awesome baby jail fort for JD and Ella.  This was later connected via tunnel to another adjacent baby jail fort.  Hard work, and very convenient for confining super active toddlers :) 

On the move...

Walking on the beach with Granna and Papa looking for birds.  Ella  really really  likes to look at birds.
Happiness :)

Jammin out to some Jimmy Buffett
Beach vacations can also be very exhausting.

Sweet girl

Playing bubbles.  Another favorite activity.  I bought Ella this little "spill proof" bubble blower.  She has deemed this little device unacceptable and refuses to touch it.  She much prefers "spillable" bubbles, thankyouverymuch.

The fam again

Enjoying a little (or a lot of) seafood.  Ella ate shrimp, scallops, fish and deviled crab and about a hundred hush puppies :)

Duck!

Broadway at the Beach.  (Warning:  If you see the "winery" there, do not do a tasting.  I repeat, do NOT do a tasting.   I think the first clue should have been the Mango, Raspberry and Blueberry wines.)

Having "adult lunch" at the Sea Captain's house.  Delicious.

Ahhh....adult lunch :)

And, more bubbles.  Guess who used to wear that cute little yellow dress.  That's right - yours truly.  How neat is that?

Cuteness
What a trip!  Can't wait to get back to the beach.  But, for now, its back to work we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment