Thursday, December 8, 2011

Trick or Treating (just a wee bit late)

So, just to get in you in the Christmas spirit - here are a few Halloween photos I just got around to uploading :)  What can I say, things have been a bit hectic around here!

Ella, John Dickson and Henry were quite the trio as Tinkerbelle, Captain Hook and Peter Pan.  They were seriously adorable.  They all really enjoyed trick-or-treating but we are seriously going to have to work on Ella's candy selection.  I guess it's not all that important when you don't actually get to eat most of your candy :)  (Don't worry - we did let her have a few of the gummy things.)

Attempt #1 at the group photo...

This is probably attempt #375 but I got tired of counting.  And trying.  So this will have to do.  Also, Ella doesn't have on her super cute Tinkerbelle glitter shoes.  Even the Dyson has its limits so we had to relegate those to outside only.

Check the 'stache.  JD hanging out at the neighborhood Halloween festival.

Here's Ella prior to donning her Tinkerbelle attire with her cute Halloween ensemble complete with candy corn purse :)

Argh, Matey!
You would have thought I learned my lesson the first time - but, no.  Here is attempt #893 at a group photo.

Tinkerbelle on her way to Trick or Treat!!

Strutting her stuff.

Getting some loot at the neighbors.  I actually think this was the gold mine of all Trick-or-Treating.  This lady had full size candy bars.  I mean, we are talking Snickers, Butterfingers, you name it.  What does Ella pick?  Ringpop.  Ah, well - we'll have to work on her candy selection for next year.

Quick break to pose for the camera.  (Or at least stop long enough to glance my way.)

Holding Mommy's hand.

Me and the Hen.  

One last stop before we head home.

And, one more photo op :)

Trick-or-Treat!!

The munchkins had a pretty good time even if Ella's candy selection was subpar :)

And, we now return you to our regularly scheduled December and Holiday themed postings!

No comments:

Post a Comment