Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Random Cute Photos

Here are some very adorable photos in no particular order...

In the car seat on our way to daycare
It was cold so we had to put on our snow boots :)
Close up of adorable (and obviously, practical) snow boots
Watching TV with Dad (love how she crosses her legs, haha)
Baby gym is so much fun :)
Taking a snooze on Dad
In her sailor outfit...although the hat looks a little like a chef hat I think. Unfortunately, Ella started screaming right after this picture but I couldn't help but laugh. I mean, seriously, that hat is hilarious.
Snuggled up napping in the Boppy
Sleeping like an angel :)
(note: this happens very infrequently so we have to make sure to document these rare episodes of sleeping NOT on Mom or Dad)
Update on flooded basement: We FINALLY got all the standing water out and are now just waiting for the floor to dry up. Thank goodness!

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! She's changing so much! I want to see her again!! Good luck with the basement, we are thinking about yall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet baby girl! we can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete