Today was Ella's first day of school, well, daycare. I have been seriously stressing about this day pretty much since she was born. We are lucky to have gotten in to a great daycare and we really like all of her "teachers" but I was still nervous about letting a near stranger take care of my baby girl. So, Jason took her in today because I just couldn't bear it. I did, however, cry on the way to work :(
As it turns out, Ella did just fine. Her daily report says that she finished all her bottles (not a surprise), took a few naps and had to use one of her "emergency outfits" already after she spit up all over her adorable little sweater (also not a surprise.) I think the only problem she had was napping in a crib. All of the babies have their own crib that they nap in and apparently Ella got a tad bit fussy when put down for a nap. What can I say? The girl likes to be held...and bounced...and danced around. Cribs just don't do it for her. They also said we can bring pictures to put up around her crib to make it more personalized. This cracks me up - all the babies with their pictures on the walls above their crib :) I'll have to gather up some photos for Ella's wall tonight. We wouldn't want her to feel left out with the only undecorated wall.
So, tomorrow it's my turn to drop her off. I'm just hoping I can leave without taking her with me.
First Day of School Outfit
All Ready to Go!
No comments:
Post a Comment