Monday, February 7, 2011

MIA

I know The Carnes Crew has been MIA lately and I'm very sorry. To say things have been hectic around here would be an understatement. Job searches, putting our house on the market, trying to finish up residency and chasing around a very active 14 month (what?!? 14 months!! How did that happen?) has made our lives a bit on the crazy side. BUT...I am determined to jump back on this blogging bandwagon and I promise more pictures of our adorable little princess soon.

The good news is... even though our life is crazy right now, it is all moving in a very positive direction. Jason and I have both found jobs (hooray!) that we are very excited about. We will be moving down closer to the Charlotte area and, while we are sad to be leaving Winston-Salem, we are very excited about starting this new chapter in our lives. Ella continues to be a joy and is growing and learning new things everyday. She continues to be such a blessing in our lives and we could not be more proud of her :) Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so pumped yall are moving closer to me!! Davidson I hear?? We go there a bunch to visit Nick and Kat and are so excited yall will be closer and hope that we can see you lots more!!

    ReplyDelete