Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Cards!

It's that time of year again...time for Christmas cards!! I love getting Christmas cards in the mail - especially fun photo Christmas cards! It's such a fun way to keep up with everyone's busy life and I just love pictures of everyo
ne's little ones! It seems these days almost everyone I know has a growing family. And, because of our crazy jobs we just don't have time to keep up. These are a great w
ay to get a quick glimpse into the lives of our loved ones!
While selecting our family's Christmas card this year I was pumped to find out about Shutterfly's 50 free Christmas Card promotion!! Shutterfly ha
s a great selection of cards to choose from.

What a great way to share the love the season. No matter what your religious background - everyone loves getting a beautiful holiday cards! And, after about 150+ attempts at a decent family picture, hopefully, you'll be getting your very own Carnes Crew family Holiday Greeting this year in the mail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment