"yayayayaya"
and....wait for it...
"dadadadada"
So, not exactly a word - but pretty darn close :) And, I can tell you one member of our family who is pretty excited about that second one, haha. Now, I'm going to really have to start working with her on "mamamama"!
We've also moved up to this new fancy sitting up bath seat. Ella loves bathtime but was just getting too big for her bath "lounge chair." She can sit up by herself, but it is just so hard to hold on to her little wet, wriggly self without some support! Lucky for us, Granna found this perfect solution and we love it!
Having fun with her bath toys!
Turns out, bath toys are good for chewing on too! (But really, wasn't doesn't make a good chew toy?)
And because I don't want to forget about our first little girl...Here is an adorable shot of Maggie sleeping. She had the whole bed to sleep on and where does she curl up? Directly on top of Ella's blanket. Can we say jealous?
She's so cute!!!!!!!! Happy 7 month Birthday, Ella!
ReplyDeleteSo precious!! I thought today was the 29th - so thanks for bringing me one day closer to baby day!!
ReplyDelete