Thursday, April 15, 2010

Teething

It looks like our little girl is teething - I can't believe she is old enough to have a tooth!! Where does the time go? She is drooling everywhere and chewing on anything she can get her hands on! Poor little thing has been a bit on the cranky side since her little gums are so sore :( Usually, after a little Orajel and a teether she's back to feeling good again. I can feel her little top tooth but can't quite see it yet - hopefully, that sucker will break on through here soon so she'll be feeling good again. Until then I'm trying to soak up all the toothless grins I can!!

Maggie and Ella chewing on their toys
Love my Baby Einstein teething ring
Taking a break from chewing to play with her feet :)
You may notice Ella has no clothes on in these pictures. You can blame that on the aforementioned drooling. And her excessive spit up. Goodness gracious - between the reflux and the teething we are going through some serious laundry over here!!




No comments:

Post a Comment