Saturday, April 10, 2010

4 month checkup :)

I realize that I am a little behind with this post since technically, Ella's 4 month check up was about a week ago but I figured better late than never...

Ella got a clean bill of health from her pediatrician at her 4 month appointment!! She is doing well and growing fast :) She weighed 13lbs 6.5 oz (50th %ile) and was 23.5 in long (70th%ile.) Her head is measuring in the 80th %ile!! What a noggin! I guess she's just making room for all those brains! She also had 3 vaccinations this time :( The first was by mouth which she ate like a champ (no surprise there) and the other two were shots. I think Mom was more upset by the shots than Ella - she cried for a bit but after a little soothing from Mr. Frog she was out like a light.

In other news, Ella has found her feet! Her new favorite activity during diaper changes is to try and shove those suckers into her mouth. It is hilarious. We just have to keep a close watch since half the time she tries to shove them into her diaper first - gross, I know. Don't worry, we have yet to let any poopy feet get passed us :) She is also very vocal these days and "talks" ALL the time. Sometimes, I will wake up to hear her "talking" in her crib. She can go on for 20 or 30 minutes before falling back asleep. It is just adorable - even at 4am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment