Other than the lack of sleep, things have been progressing along smoothly. Next week I begin my weekly doctor's appointments. It's really hard to believe how quickly things are moving along! I have a couple of baby showers coming up this weekend - one here in Winston-Salem with some of my work friends and another with my girlfriends back home in Columbia. It will be a busy weekend but definitely a fun one and I can't wait! Looking forward to seeing all my Irmo girls back home :)
On an unrelated note, I'll have to take a minute to brag on my husband. He has been on vacation this week and has been hard at work getting things ready for little Ella and taking care of the tons of details that needed to be done around the house before she gets here. And, in between doing all of that he made a batch of some of the best pumpkin cookies I've ever eaten :) What a guy.
Here's an updated pic of my ever-expanding self. Please excuse the post-3rd shift hair and makeup - not my best look, haha.
Hey! I just found your blog and wanted to say congratulations on your little girl! I love her name and her nursery looks adorable. Not much longer now it looks like, can't wait to see pictures!
ReplyDeleteYou are the tiniest preggo lady EVER. I hate you a little.
ReplyDelete