Jason and I had our first Baby Shower last weekend! We had such a great time. Jason's grandparents were nice enough to host a shower for all of his family and a few friends as well. It was great to see everyone and Ella really racked up on super cute clothes, blankets, etc as well as some much needed items for the nursery :) There is no doubt this will be one well-dressed baby! Here are some pictures from the event:
Such a cute cake! Loved the little booties on top :)
Opening presents
Adorable!
In other news, Jason and I also had a great time at the Dixie Classic Fair this week. Unfortunately, our camera died so you will just have to use your imagination to visualize my big ol' pregnant self chomping down on some elephant ears and candy apples. Quite the visual, I know. I assure you, it was even funnier than you can imagine in person, haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment