Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Henry's 2!

Next up on the birthday celebration extravaganza was the Hen's birthday bash complete with water slide :) 

Ella was a little cautious at first...

But some other little boys were not so nervous about the whole thing... 

In fact, they were fearless!!

John Dickson and Henry were hilarious on the slide - they just could not get enough!

We finally convinced Ella to take a turn on top - not too impressed. In fact, Ella and I may have been in a fight after this because she got up top and wouldn't go down.  I may or may not have climbed up and "helped" her go down the slide.  Bad idea.

She was much happier to man the water guns on the sides :)

And then there was cake!!  


I just cannot believe this sweet face is TWO!!

Henry was lucky to have plenty of "help" with the gift opening.


HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY HENRY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment