Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fun at the Fair


It just wouldn't be fall without a few fries, elephant ears and other deliciously artery clogging fair food.  Because there is no local fair near Davidson (sad face) we headed back up to Winston-Salem for some Dixie Classic fair deliciousness and it did not disappoint.  


Ella chillin in the stoller. Still trying to figure this whole fair thing out.

Enjoying the beautiful day!  (and elephant ears, hehe)

Cheese! (Please note her "sasses" perched on her head just like the super cool chic that she is."

Mom, I thought you said there were animals here?!?

Ah, there they are!

Ella checking out the strange mutant cow thing.

And a baby goat.

Naming all the animals. Which was impressive because there were a few even I was pretty unsure of. I think the fair be breeding new, and very bizarre, species.

A little intimidated by the ginormous cow.

But very excited to hear the cows "moo" in person.  Really brings "Old MacDonald" to life :)

Ella continues to be fascinated with all things "pumpin."

Sampling a few of the tasty treats :)

Another great trip to the fair!  Good thing it only comes once a year or I would definitely have to purchase a new wardrobe and probably start some sort of cholesterol lowering medication :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment