Thursday, March 17, 2011

Erin, Go Braugh!!!

Happy St. Pat's from the Carnes Crew!  We hope you  all remembered to wear your green today and avoided getting pinched.  (Seriously, I hope no one pinched you because that is a very annoying tradition.)

The weather was beautiful today here in W-S and we were so glad to get out and about without the hassle of having to bundle up.  Unfortunately, Ella was so excited she refused to take a nap all day. (Which is probably why she looks a bit grumpy in the pic.) Finally, around 3 we had Nap Battle Royale: Mom vs. Ella.  I'm sure you can guess who won.  So we headed out for a jog and to the playground instead.  Luckily, Ella did take a little snooze in the jogging stroller.   We rounded out our St. Patrick's day at Chik-fil-a where we enjoyed green lemonades and green Icedreams with the Morgans  Yum!  By the time we got home that little girl was exhausted and was almost asleep before she got out of the bath.  So now I'm down here updating the blog with two major thoughts in my head...1) My, how my St. Patrick's Day celebrations have changed...and, 2) I really hope Ella takes a nap tomorrow.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment