Monday, August 2, 2010

Daycare :)

Everyday Ella gets a little "report" from her daycare on what she ate that day, how many wet/dirty diapers she had, when she took a nap, etc. Some of you may recall that in her first few days of daycare Ms. Joy (her "teacher") and I had to have a little conversation about a few frowny faces that were reported. Since that time, Ella has really become a class clown and a favorite of both Ms. Joy and Ms. Tamara. Definitely no more frowny faces - which is really best for everyone involved. However, sometimes I am really amused at the comments listed in the "What I did today..." column of her daycare report. Today was a perfect example...

What I did today...
"Ella spit up on her outfit. Dirty clothes are under the sink. She has really been making a lot of growling noises lately. We caught Ella and Gavin kissing today."

I laughed out loud. Ella has been making a hilarious growling noise lately. And, apparently, it is quite an attractive sound to her friend Gavin. We're going to have to keep an eye on those two!!

1 comment:

  1. So, I'm at books a million studying (well, obviously, taking a study break if I'm looking at your blog) and I BURST into a fit of laughter reading this post and I haven't stopped... everyone is staring... probably the funniest thing I've read in a long time! Thanks, Ella!

    ReplyDelete