Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cousins :)

Saturday, Ella and I headed to Greenville, SC with Granna and Papa to meet the newest cousin...Henry Kelley!

The man of the hour...what a sweet face! And, he was so well behaved!!
A bunch of the crew hanging out on the couch.
Proud Dad and his newest little boy :)
I got to hang out with the little man too! What a sweet little bundle :)
There were multiple attempts to get "cousin" pictures. None of which were all that successful. Turns out, it is nearly impossible to get a 2 year old, 7 month old and a 1 week old to all cooperate at the same time. Oh well, we did at least get some funny shots! Here, John Dickson is telling Ella "Don't touch my shirt!" He didn't really get why Ella wasn't obeying his request :) She just couldn't resist that bright red!
John Dickson's "Cheese!" face.
Awww....finally, a sweet one :) John Dickson loving on his cousin Ella.
This is pretty much the best of about 1 million pictures I took of all 3 of them, haha! Ella was fascinated with trying to grab Henry. Luckily, John Dickson was being a good big brother and watching out for those little hands!
Henry says, "All this picture taking is just too much!"
On the way home, Ella had her first trip to the Beacon - yum! She was jealous she couldn't have a chili cheese aplenty! After such a big day, she was pooped!

I mean, literally, she was pooped. About 3/4 of the way home I looked down and noticed a little surprise in the car seat. Ah, the joys of motherhood. Unfortunately, that little adventure required an emergency stop at a rest area, some serious wiping and a deconstruction of the entire car seat with extensive scrubbing and a trip through the washing machine once we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment