March is here and Spring is right around the corner! We are so glad to (hopefully) see the end of this long and snowy winter. We were all starting to go a little stir crazy over here. Some of us decided to take our aggression out on the trash can...
I had the day off today and the weather was gorgeous, so, Ella, Maggie and I decided to go on a stroll around the neighborhood. It may not look like it in this picture but Ella had a great time in her Baby Bjorn and was extra excited not to have to wear a hat. I swear, that girl hates things being on her head!
Afterwards, we came home and had some quality play time in the entertainer. For about 5 minutes. Ella is still not too sure about forms of entertainment that do not involve me bouncing her around the room.



And, Dad got off work early so we hung out and watched some TV before bed :)
Ella is getting bigger everyday. She has already outgrown some of her 0-3 month clothes and moved on up to some 3-6 month outfits! She is trying her best to roll over but hasn't quite gotten all the way over yet. Probably because she detests "tummy time." We're continuing to work on it though! We also have quite the talker on our hands! Lately she has been babbling almost nonstop and it is probably the most adorable thing I have ever heard. She is smiling all time time and thinks her Dad is hilarious. Today we even got a special treat - Ella's first laugh! What was so funny you might wonder? Mom or Dad making funny faces? A new toy? Nope, pooping. I had just put a fresh diaper on that cute little hiney and we were practicing standing on Mommy's lap when that cute little hiney exploded - and Ella laughed up a storm. I'll have to admit it was pretty funny - right up until I had to change said explosion. Gross, but worth it :)
bahahha - that hilarious! oh poop, you woulda thought?! she's beautiful! can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, Maggie does the funniest things!!! (Probably more funny to ME since I don't have to clean up the trash or the butt paste, haha!) And I love that poop brought about the first laugh - she sounds like Mills' kinda gal, ha!
ReplyDelete