Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Happy St. Patty's Day from Ella and Mr. Frog :)
And now, in no particular order, here are some random photos and updates...

Ella enjoying some "tummy time." Generally, Ella is not the biggest fan of "tummy time" but we are working on it. She has been trying to rollover but hasn't quite gotten the hang of it yet.
Ella and her new Jumparoo. She still isn't too sure exactly what to do with this. She just kind of hangs around in it for now but I think as soon as she figures out the whole "jumping" thing she should be good to go. You will also notice those two fingers in her mouth. She has always loved sticking her hands in her mouth but lately these two fingers have become favorites.
Sitting in her high chair like a big girl - note the two fingers once again in her mouth :)
Last but not least, a close up of that sweet face - with her fingers once again in her mouth :)

1 comment:

  1. I know she can not hold her head up - she was just born last week! I feel like babies shouldn't be able to grow up when I'm not there!!! Cant wait to hopefully see her this weekend!!!!!! Give her a giant squeeze!!!

    ReplyDelete