Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving from the Carnes Crew! We hope you all had a wonderful day filled with family, friends and food!!  

Jason and I had a quiet dinner with just the two of us this year.  We couldn't travel as it is too late in my pregnancy and plus, I had to work...again.  We missed everyone and wish everyone the best - we look forward to seeing you next year!!  We certainly have a lot to be thankful for in the Carnes' household :)  And, I for one, would be even more thankful if this little one would make her grand entrance already.  She seems to be sitting tight for now though.  We'll be sure to keep you updated.  

Jason put together a lovely Thanksgiving dinner while I was working - complete with individual mini turkeys!!  How cute!  (Actually, they are cornish game hens, but I think mini turkey is cuter, haha.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment