Jason's parent's came in to town last weekend to help us clear out some of the old stuff from the guest bed room and make a few Goodwill trips. (Thank you!) We had a yummy dinner at Village Tavern and it was great to get visit. Maggie also thoroughly enjoyed herself. While we were away at dinner, Maggie ate an entire Winkler's Bakery bag of cookies, apple struesel and sugar cake. For those of you not familiar with Winkler's - this equates to approximately her body weight in sugar. Needless to say, she was a little under the weather for the next few days. Luckily the bad girl seems to have recovered nicely and is back to her normal mischievous self.
Last night, my parents took me out to eat for my "real birthday" at Milner's. LOVE that place! I am also now the proud owner of a wearable blanket a.k.a. Snuggie Deluxe. (Which I happen to be wearing as I type this.) I think Jason is concerned I may never leave the couch now, haha. I am also looking forward to my prenatal massage tomorrow! Can't wait :)
And, you may notice from now on the quality of pictures will be upgraded since I'll be using my new camera!! Whoo hoo :) Thanks, hubs!
No comments:
Post a Comment