Well, Jason and I have decided to succumb to the world of blogging. Not sure how good we'll be at this since I believe our combined "computer IQ" is probably somewhere around 0.5 but we'll give it a go. Hopefully, this will be a good way for our friends and family to keep up with the "Carnes Crew" here in Winston-Salem!
Because I am probably starting out a little behind the 8-ball here with the blog news I'll try to start this first post out with a summary of what's been going on in our lives this past year...
- Living in Winston-Salem, NC
- Both in our 2nd year of residency (me - Emergency Medicine, Jason - Internal Medicine)
- We're pregnant!!
- It's a girl!!
- She is due November 30th.
- Her name will be Ella Catherine Carnes.
So, in brief, that's what is going on in our lives right now. We're excited to be expanding our little family of 2 (well, 3 if you include the crazy Maggie-dog) and look forward to sharing our adventures with all of you.
And, because people seem to be fascinated with my ever-expanding waist-line, here are some pictures from the last few weeks...
23 weeks
25 weeks (Jason and I @ Sarah and Anthony Williams wedding)
30 weeks

No comments:
Post a Comment