This weekend was Ella's first dance recital. She was SO excited to dance on the stage for everyone. I was a little nervous about what she was going to actual do when she got up there in front of everyone. But, in true Ella form, she got up there and hammed it up :)
(FYI: Ella is the one in the middle.)
Close up of my dancing queen.
There was also a finale dance we didn't get on video. But, it was pretty much Ella free style dancing while some rude 4 year old girl stood in front of her so you couldn't see her at all. I almost went crazy dance mom on that little brat. (Not, really. Well, maybe just a little bit.) And then at the end they handed out medals to all the little girls. They were supposed to all sit down until their name was called. Ella stood up the entire time blowing kisses to the audience :)
Please note rude girl right in front.
Showing off her medal. And still not sitting down.
Ella posed for a few shots after the show :)
She even gave us a little mini dance lesson - here she is showing us second position.
And, first position plie.
It was one of the most adorable events ever. I may be slightly biased. (But it was.)
Oh my, I was laughing so hard I was crying. That was ADORABLE!
ReplyDelete