Friday, April 6, 2012

John Dickson is 4!

Happy 4th birthday, John Dickson!  Hope you had a great one :)

JD, Hen, Adam and Amanda were nice enough to let me crash their birthday lunch festivities today so we all headed to MickyD's (or Old MacDonald's as the birthday boy called it) for a little lunch.

The birthday boy eagerly anticipating his lunch :)

And, the Hen, being his adorable self :)

JD opening a few presents at lunch.  

And, showing off some of his new fishing gear.

Hen decided he needed a self portrait with the iPhone :)
And then, the Green Lantern made a special birthday appearance!!

After lunch, Adam had to head back to work and the rest of us decided on some birthday cupcakes from a local cupcake store.

Chowing down!

The Green Lantern makes a second appearance - and gives the cupcakes a definite thumbs up!
Unfortunately, after all the excitement, I had to leave the boys and Amanda to finish out their birthday celebration.  I had a date with another adorable little munchkin at her school's Easter/Spring party.

Ella was very excited about all the food - fruit, cheese puffs, veggies , and most importantly - cupcakes!

Ella and all her friends at school.

Rounded out the afternoon with a little Easter Egg hunting.

Working hard for those Eggs :)
After all the partying, I headed in to work.  Not exactly the ending I would have liked for the day but it was a fun day nonetheless.   Happy Birthday, John Dickson!!!

**I would also like to wish Adam a belated Happy Birthday! In all the hustle and bustle of March/April birthdays in our family I inadvertently left out Uncle Ad's birthday blog shout out and we are very sorry. Happy Birthday, Ad-man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment