We hope everyone had a very Happy Valentine's Day! We sure did! Ella and Jason celebrated early with a Daddy/Daughter date night at Chick-fil-a complete with white table cloths, table side service and goody bags :) How sweet! (I would have pictures of this adorable little adventure but someone forgot to take pictures.)
Ella continued her Valentine's festivities with a party at school - we'll be riding that sugar high for the next month or so I think. Ella sent Valentine's to all her friends and had a great time playing with everyone.
Once we got home Ella opened her Valentine's gift from Mom and Dad which consisted of clothes and shoes. She immediately insisted on disrobing in the kitchen so she could put on her new dress. Such a priss :)
| Ella decked out in her new duds. And, her cow from Chick-fil-a. |
| She even shared her matching hair bow with Maggie :) |
| And, Ella ended the day with a pink Valentine's bubble bath. |
| I mean, what girl doesn't love a bath? |
Hope you had a great day as well :)
No comments:
Post a Comment