Wow, I have been WAY behind in blogging. We have just been having too much fun and I haven't had time to put it all up here on the blog! I know, shame on me. But, be prepared for several upcoming blogs just chock full of pictures :)
Earlier this month we headed out to pick out some "pumpins" with The Kelleys. The kiddos had a great time, as usual. And, Ella loved picking out her very own pumpkin.
John Dickson and Ella sizing up the pumpkins.
Multiple attempts at a group photo. All completely unsuccessful.
But still completely adorable :)
Mom! Look at all these pumpkins!
Good thing John Dickson got that wagon for his haul.
Meanwhile, the Hen was just doing his own thing :) I mean, look at that strut - what a cutie!
Enjoying the fall day.
Checking out the "harvest."
Ella was very proud of her pick.
We had a great time with the Kelleys and we are really enjoying having them so close! Ella is just loving the fall weather and is really exciting about all things pumpkin. Look forward to several more fall/Halloween posts to come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment