I know, I know...I'm a few days late on the Halloween post. But, I'm working in the MICU with a 30 hour call every 4th day so I'm going to need to be cut a little slack this month.
Anywho...Halloween night we went to "Trunk or Treat" at our neighborhood church. We met up with Ella's friend Michael who went as a super adorable "biker dude." The kiddos had a great time and we all had fun hanging out and checking out the adorable costumes.
Here we are with Katie and Michael. I really like that Ella is giving me the "stink eye" in this picture.
"Geez, Mom - could you please not embarrass me in front of boys!"
Michael and Ella ready to go!
Our family :)
The cutest little mermaid that ever was.
Who needs candy when you can just eat leaves?
So what do you do with this thing, anyway?
Ella's first trip down the slide!
We also had fun this week celebrating my birthday, whoo hoo! I had to make it a good one since this is the last one I'm ever planning on having. 29 Forever. My parents came over and made us dinner on Thursday and Jason's parents came up tonight and we went out to the Melting Pot - yum!
Ella has been having a blast, as usual. She now says two words on a regular basis "no no" (complete with finger waving) and "banana" (which actually sounds more like "anana.") I'll let you guess which one she says more often.
Here she is engaged in one of her favorite activities. Telling Maggie "no no." She likes to reprimand Maggie no matter what she is actually doing. I think in this picture she was actually sitting down being a (relatively) well behaved dog. But, she is generally pretty poorly behaved so it's probably better that Ella is just more proactive with her discipline :)
And now, playing a little car/walker thing. I don't know what it's called but Ella LOVES it. She also loves to ride it as a car. She can only push herself on it backwards when she's sitting on it but she loves for us to push her around. I only hope that this isn't indicative of her driving skills because she is one crazy driver!!
And, we're off....
That last little outfit is maybe my favorite Ella outfit to date - so cute!! And what a precious little mermaid :-)
ReplyDelete