Happy Valentine's Day from everyone in the Carnes Crew! We had a great Valentine's Day weekend! Ella started off the weekend with a Valentine's party at her daycare. Something about a "party" with a bunch of infants really strikes me as hilarious. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall :) The babies all had "mailboxes" for Valentine's so Ella brought Disney princess cards for all her friends. She also came home with construction paper and instructions to make a card for her teachers. Homework already! Ella helped by spitting up on my arm while I made her teachers card. When I picked her up she had a whole basket full of cards, candy and other Valentine's treats - which she, of course, can't eat. But, it was adorable nonetheless. One of the boys in her class even sent her a picture of himself! A budding romance, perhaps? We're going to have to keep an eye on that Owen.
Ella on the way to the party
Dad, it's too early in the morning for all these pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment